SPEC Clutch SA773 (91-96 Acura NSX) Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (Torque: 434)
SPEC Clutch Acura NSX Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit. Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit SA773 for a 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 Acura NSX (3.0L) - Torque: 434.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving: Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a carbon semi-metallic 6 puck sprung hub disc that has been the leading puck clutch in drivability, life and torque capacity. This unit is designed for street and race cars that require an aggressive but streetable engagement and high torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Also available in 3 puck configuration. Great for street, drag, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SA773).
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SA772)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM012SBMC1)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (SA775)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SA771)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series (08035-TD8R-XW)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SA774)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA773H)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (08035-HD0F-X)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH04SD1)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SA773F)