SPEC Clutch SA773H (91-96 Acura NSX) Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch
Fitment Information for SPEC Clutch SA773H:
|NOTES: Torque: 408|
|1991 - 1996||Acura||NSX||3.0L See Notes Above|
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a multi-friction disc in a full faced configuration with carbon semi-metallic on one side and Kevlar on the other. Bridging the gap between stage 2 and stage 3, the 2+ offers drivability and engagement quality characteristic of the stage 2, but with a 15-20% higher torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Hybrid Kevlar and Carbon-Graphite Friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch (SA773H).
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch (SA775)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (HM012SBMC1)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch (SA774)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series (08035-TD8R-XW)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch (SA772)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (08035-HDC6-X)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch (SA773F)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (08035-HD0F-X)
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (08035-HDFF-X)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH04SD1)