SPEC Clutch SA273H Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA273H) for a 1992-1993 Acura Integra 1.7/1.8L.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
Features a multi-friction disc in a full faced configuration with carbon semi-metallic on one side and Kevlar on the other. Bridging the gap between stage 2 and stage 3, the 2+ offers drivability and engagement quality characteristic of the stage 2, but with a 15-20% higher torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Hybrid Kevlar and Carbon-Graphite Friction material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA273H).
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (8027-STOCK)
- ACT Twin Disc Clutch Kit (T1RR-H02)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (8027-1420)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH02SBMC1)
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (08027-HRFF)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (08027-HRKV)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS O)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-XXR4)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8027-2400)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (08027-HR0F)