SPEC Clutch SA721 (97-05 Acura NSX) Spec Stage 1 Clutch
Fitment Information for SPEC Clutch SA721:
|NOTES: Torque: 315|
|1997 - 2005||Acura||NSX||3.2L See Notes Above|
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Drift, Road Race, Rallye, Pulling, Autocross
Features an integrally molded carbon kevlar-based, high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an integrally bonded steel backing for strength under high clamp loads and temperatures. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Best for street and many track/off-road applications.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 1 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 1 Clutch (SA721).
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series (08035-TD8R-XW)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch (SA723F)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (08035-HD0F)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch (SA723)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH04SD1)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch (SA723H)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (08035-HDC6)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch (SA722)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch (SA725)
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (08035-HDFF)