SPEC Clutch SA171 (90-91 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 1 Clutch
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Drift, Road Race, Rallye, Pulling, Autocross
Features an integrally molded carbon kevlar-based, high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an integrally bonded steel backing for strength under high clamp loads and temperatures. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Best for street and many track/off-road applications.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Spec Stage 1 Clutch below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 1 Clutch (SA171).
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (8017-0620)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (08017-3D7S-X)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch (SA175)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch (SA173H)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8017-2100)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8017-1500)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI2-SPR4)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS O)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (8017-1420)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (08017-HRKV)