SPEC Clutch SA271 (92-93 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit
SPEC Clutch Acura Integra Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit. Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit SA271 for a 1992 1993 Acura Integra (1.7/1.8L) .
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Drift, Road Race, Rallye, Pulling, Autocross
Features an integrally molded carbon kevlar-based, high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an integrally bonded steel backing for strength under high clamp loads and temperatures. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Best for street and many track/off-road applications.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SA271).
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (8027-0420)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (8027-1620)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8027-2100)
- ACT Twin Disc Clutch Kit (T1RR-H02)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-XXR4)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS X)
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-8027-C)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (AI3-HDSS)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA273H)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SA272)