SPEC Clutch SA171 (90-91 Acura Integra) Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit
Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (Torque: 200)
SPEC Clutch Acura Integra Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit. Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit SA171 for a 1990 1991 Acura Integra (1.8L) - Torque: 200.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Drift, Road Race, Rallye, Pulling, Autocross
Features an integrally molded carbon kevlar-based, high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an integrally bonded steel backing for strength under high clamp loads and temperatures. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Best for street and many track/off-road applications.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (varies by kit)
Some of these clutch kits must be used with the Spec flywheel. Please contact us or Spec to see if the kit you are interested in needs the use of their flywheel.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SA171).
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (8017-1420)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (AI2-SPG6)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (08017-3D7S-X)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SA172)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS X)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (08017)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (8017-0620)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (8017-STOCK)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8017-2400)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8017-1500)