SPEC Clutch SA74A (02-06 RSX / 02-11 Civic) Spec Flywheel
Spec Flywheel (Aluminum)
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Types of Driving: Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
SPEC billet flywheels are manufactured and developed for specific driving environments and recommended based on how each car reacts to changes in rotating mass. SPEC flywheels are NOT a one-fits-all lightweight flywheel, though they can be used for an array of driving habits and racing/high performance applications. Consult a SPEC representative for a recommendation. Manufactured from only the highest quality steel and aluminum, they are the only flywheels on the market manufactured to a .001 machine tolerance, guaranteeing a flat seating surface for the clutch and smooth rotational qualities for perfect balance and extended engine life.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Spec Flywheel (SA74A).
- Competition Clutch Lightweight Steel Flywheel - ST (2-800-ST)
- Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (191471)
- Competition Clutch Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel - STU (2-800-STU)
- Exedy Lightweight Racing Flywheel (HF02)
- Clutch Masters Aluminum Flywheel (FW-037-AL)
- Clutch Masters Steel Flywheel (FW-037-TDS)
- ACT Streetlite Flywheel (600295)
- ACT Prolite Flywheel (600125)