South Bend Clutch MBK100 SS X Stage 4 Clutch Kit
South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (MBK100 SS X) for a 2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse 4 / 2.4. Stage 4 - Intended Use: EXTREME - Torque Rating ft/lbs: 575.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
STAGE 4 EXTREME:
This is a "build to order" clutch kit intended for cars with HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (MBK100 SS X).
- South Bend Clutch Stage 2 Clutch Kit (MBK1000 HD O)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (05953)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (5048-0420)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (05200-HDC6)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (05200-HDTZ)
- Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit (05048-HDB6)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (MB1-HDR4)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SM484)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (5048-STOCK)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SM482)