South Bend Clutch KHC09 SS X Stage 4 Clutch Kit
South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (KHC09 SS X) for a 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si 4 / 2. Stage 4 - Intended Use: EXTREME - Torque Rating ft/lbs: 395.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
STAGE 4 EXTREME:
This is a "build to order" clutch kit intended for cars with HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (KHC09 SS X).
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SH222)
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (HC5-HDR6)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8022-2100)
- Competition Clutch Triple Disc Assembly (4T-8037-C)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (KHC08 SS O)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (08022-HDKV)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (HC5-HDG4)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (HC5-HDG6)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH03SD)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8037-2400)