South Bend Clutch K70131 SS X Stage 4 Clutch Kit
South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K70131 SS X) for a 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2WD/NON TURBO/MODULAR CLUTCH 4 / 2. Stage 4 - Intended Use: EXTREME - Torque Rating ft/lbs: 525 - Notes: KIT INCLUDES FLYWHEEL.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
STAGE 4 EXTREME:
This is a "build to order" clutch kit intended for cars with HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K70131 SS X).
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (05048)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (SM485)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SM484)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SM482)
- ACT Twin Disc Clutch Kit (T1RR-M02)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 1 Clutch Kit (K70131 HD)
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (05800)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (05048-HDTZ)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (5048-STOCK)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (DN2-HDR4)