South Bend Clutch K70131 SS X Stage 4 Clutch Kit
South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K70131 SS X) for a 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2WD/NON TURBO/MODULAR CLUTCH 4 / 2. Stage 4 - Intended Use: EXTREME - Torque Rating ft/lbs: 525 - Notes: KIT INCLUDES FLYWHEEL.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
STAGE 4 EXTREME:
This is a "build to order" clutch kit intended for cars with HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K70131 SS X).
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (05084-HDFF-M)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (05048)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (DN2-HDR4)
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-50484-C)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (05048-HD0F)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (05048-TD7R-4A)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit (K70131 SS O)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SM483F)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (50762-1420)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SM483H)