South Bend Clutch K16073 SS X Stage 4 Clutch Kit
South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K16073 SS X) for a 1990-1999 Toyota Celica GT/GTS 5SFE 4 / 2.2L. Stage 4 - Intended Use: EXTREME - Torque Rating ft/lbs: 365.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
STAGE 4 EXTREME:
This is a "build to order" clutch kit intended for cars with HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K16073 SS X).
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (16803A)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (16064)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (TC4-HDG6)
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (16062-2600)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (16953A)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (TH02SBMC)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (ST735)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (TC4-HDR4)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (ST734)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (16055-0420)