South Bend Clutch K08017 SS X Stage 4 Clutch Kit
South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS X) for a 1990-1991 Acura Integra 1.8 / L4 and 1992-1993 Acura Integra GSR 1.7 / L4. Stage 4 - Intended Use: EXTREME - Torque Rating ft/lbs: 400 .
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
STAGE 4 EXTREME:
This is a "build to order" clutch kit intended for cars with HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit (K08017 SS X).
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (08027-HRFF)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (08027-TD7R-S)
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (AI3-SPR6)
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-8027-C)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (08950A)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (8027-0420)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (8027-STOCK)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (HH02SBMC1)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (08027-HRKV)
- Clutch Masters FX100 Clutch Kit (08027-HR00)