Skunk2 541-05-1010 Sport Shocks
Skunk2 Sport Shocks (541-05-1010) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra Excluding Type R. 1994-01 INTEGRA - 1'' Shorter body length.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Skunk2 Sport Shocks is our new line of high-performance factory replacement shocks that use many of the same technologies and manufacturing processes as some of our more advanced damper systems. The dual-tube design features a hardened, chromeplated and super finished ground shaft, and precision valving resulting in added durability, reliability, long seal life, and smooth operation. By offering the Sport Shock, Skunk2 is taking an integrated approach to suspension tuning even at the most basic level. Sport Shocks are specially designed to work in conjunction with Skunk2 Lowering Springs and coilovers. Sport Shocks are designed with shorter shock bodies and short strokes so they will perform better and have more travel and be more durable at lowered ride heights. When used with Skunk2 Lowering Springs or Coilovers, Sport Shocks offer exceptional control, handling performance, balance, and comfort at a price that can’t be beat.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Sport Shocks (541-05-1010).
- Koni Sport Series Yellow Shocks (8041-1152Sport x 2 & 8041-1153Sport x 2)
- TruHart Sport Shocks (TH-H502)
- Blox Racing Sport Shocks (BXSS-00501)
- KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Shocks (341138 & 341139 & 341094 x 2)
- Eibach Pro Damper Kit (4017.840)
- Koni STR.T Orange Shocks (8050-1014R & 8050-1014L & 8050-1012 x 2)
- KYB AGX Shocks (741005 & 741006 & 741007 x 2)