Skunk2 Shift Knob Sale
Skunk2 Shift Knobs are machined from billet stainless steel and feature a PVD titanium coating that resists scratching and wear. Skunk2 Shift Knobs are custom-weighted to over 400-grams and designed to be used in conjunction with the Skunk2 Racing Short-Throw Shifters. The added weight of the shift knob helps promote smoother and more positive shifting. This combination provides the ultimate in positive shift engagement for high-performance drag racing, road racing, and street performance applications. The Skunk2 Racing Shift Knob also provides a great enhancement to any shift lever application with a 10 X 1.5, 10 X 1.25 or 12 X 1.25 thread pitch in 5 or 6 speed applications. Skunk2 Shift Knobs and Short Shifters are available separately.
- CNC-Machined From Billet Stainless Steel
- Custom-Weighted to over 400g
- Scratch and Wear Resistant PVD Titanium Coating
- Available In 5 or 6 Speed
- S2 Knob and Shifter for Perfect Combination
- Smoother and More Positive Shift Feel
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.