Skunk2 541-05-4717 (90-93 Acura Integra) Pro-S II Coilovers
You asked for it, you got it. Skunk2’s completely redesigned, fully adjustable Pro-S II Coilovers have arrived. Similar to Skunk2’s industry-leading Pro-C Coilovers, Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers now feature double-adjustable ride height and a state-of-the-art mono-tube design. Thanks to threaded shock bodies, Pro-S II Coilovers now offer height adjustments independent of spring preload, which results in significant ride-height changes without sacrificing shock travel or ride comfort. Quick and precise ride-height adjustments can now be made for dialing in corner balancing as well as for improved handling, responsiveness, and overall balance. Skunk2’s track- and street-tested Pro-S II shock valving offers the perfect balance between daily driving and track performance and its all-new, shortened shock bodies and reduced shaft strokes help maintain adequate suspension travel on lowered vehicles for improved performance without sacrificing comfort.
Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers feature vehicle-specific valving dialed in by Skunk2’s suspension engineers, carefully selected springs designed to dramatically improve handling, and a race-inspired, mono-tube design for superior performance. Skunk2’s micro-polished, mono-tube design, combined with its precision-machined, oversized shafts and pistons, ensure that each Pro-S II Coilover is both responsive and durable. The results are unmatched cornering grip, reduced body roll, and a feel of vehicle control and stability like no other.
Like all Skunk2 Coilovers, its Pro-S II Coilovers feature hard-anodized, CNC-machined, forged 6061-T6 aluminum spring perches and CNC-wound racing springs manufactured from high-quality, SAE9254V spring steel. Each spring is designed to optimize the balance between comfort and performance and is custom-matched to their respective shocks. Pro-S II Coilovers offer ride-height adjustments as low as three inches for an aggressive and sporty appearance.
Just like the entire Pro Series lineup, Pro-S II Coilovers set the benchmark for suspension performance. Similar to how Skunk2’s Pro Series Camshafts and Valvetrain revolutionized Honda engine performance, its fully adjustable, Pro-S II Coilovers do just that for enthusiasts who are looking for high-performance suspension components at an affordable price. Based on more than 15 years of racing and suspension tuning experience, Pro-S II Coilovers feature the same technology Skunk2 uses on its own championship-winning road racing and drag racing cars.
Like all Skunk2 products, Pro-S II Coilovers feature a one-year warranty and are designed to provide years of enjoyment for the life of your vehicle.
- Mono-Tube Construction
- Shortened Shock Body And Stroke
- Double-Adjustable Ride Height
- One-Piece, Forged Shock Body
- Factory-Set, Precision Valving
- Forged Upper Mounts (Some Applications)
- SAE9254V Racing Springs
- High-Quality Shock Oil
- Triple Upper And Lower Seals
- Oversized Pistons And Shafts
- Custom Spring Rates From 8-18kg/mm Available (sold separately; additional charges apply)
- 1 year warranty
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers (541-05-4717).
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H801)
- Progress Technology Series I Coilovers (75.0101)
- Yonaka Spec I Coilovers (YMTC004)
- Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (77.0101.3525)
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (A-104-BR)
- Tein Street Basis Coilovers (GSA32-1USS2)
- D2 Racing SL Series Coilover System (D-HN-13-SL)
- TruHart Drag Spec Coilovers (TH-H801-DR)
- TruHart Basic Coilovers (TH-H701)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-13)