Skunk2 541-05-6750 (06-11 Honda Civic) Pro-C Coilovers
Skunk2 PRO-C full dampers offer the latest advanced shock technology featuring an adjustable race inspired mono-tube design for dramatically improved handling and cornering performance. The mono-tube design coupled with oversized shafts and pistons help make the PRO-C damper extremely responsive and durable. Each PRO-C kit features precise 12-way adjustable valving and come with CNC-machined forged top mounts with spherical bearings or polyurethane bushings for maximum performance and feel; and have been tested extensively on the street and track. PRO-C dampers features shortened shock bodies and shafts to maintain proper suspension travel on lowered vehicles. Most PRO-C shock bodies are adjustable to allow additional height and preload adjustment and allow the driver to dial in all aspects of the vehicle balance and feel.
- Large Diameter Mono Tube Design
- 12-way Adjustable Precision Valving
- Shortened Shock Body and Stroke
- Adjustable Shock Length
- Adjustable Spring Preload
- Adjustable Ride Height
- SAE9254V Racing Springs
- Forged Upper Mounts
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6750).
- KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35250052)
- Tein Flex Z Coilovers (VSB14-CUAS1)
- Godspeed Project MonoMAX Coilovers (MMX2110)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-22)
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-HC06)
- Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers (BC02-RSD06FG)
- TruHart Drag Spec Coilovers (TH-H805-DR)
- Yonaka Spec II Coilovers (YMTC2-CIV0611)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-FDT2)
- Tein Street Basis Coilovers (GSB14-1UAS2)