Skunk2 541-05-6725 Pro-C Coilovers
Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6725) for a 1996-2000 Honda Civic. 1996-00 CIVIC - 8K/ 8K Spring Rates.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Skunk2 PRO-C full dampers offer the latest advanced shock technology featuring an adjustable race inspired mono-tube design for dramatically improved handling and cornering performance. The mono-tube design coupled with oversized shafts and pistons help make the PRO-C damper extremely responsive and durable. Each PRO-C kit features precise 12-way adjustable valving and come with CNC-machined forged top mounts with spherical bearings or polyurethane bushings for maximum performance and feel; and have been tested extensively on the street and track. PRO-C dampers features shortened shock bodies and shafts to maintain proper suspension travel on lowered vehicles. Most PRO-C shock bodies are adjustable to allow additional height and preload adjustment and allow the driver to dial in all aspects of the vehicle balance and feel.
- Large Diameter Mono Tube Design
- 12-way Adjustable Precision Valving
- Shortened Shock Body and Stroke
- Adjustable Shock Length
- Adjustable Spring Preload
- Adjustable Ride Height
- SAE9254V Racing Springs
- Forged Upper Mounts
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6725).
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-19)
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (A-03-BR)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD030-KP)
- Progress Technology Series I Coilovers (75.1003)
- Revel Touring Sports Damper Coilovers (1TR3CDHN003)
- Megan Racing EZII Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-HC92-EZII)
- Yonaka Drag/Race Coilover Kit (YMTC002-R)
- TruHart Basic Coilovers (TH-H702)
- Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers (541-05-4725)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (29928-2)