Skunk2 541-05-6720 Pro-C Coilovers
Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6720) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra Excluding Type R and 1992-1995 Honda Civic. 1994-01 ACURA INTEGRA (NON TYPE R) - 8K/ 8K Spring Rates | 1992-95 CIVIC - 8K/ 8K Spring Rates.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Skunk2 PRO-C full dampers offer the latest advanced shock technology featuring an adjustable race inspired mono-tube design for dramatically improved handling and cornering performance. The mono-tube design coupled with oversized shafts and pistons help make the PRO-C damper extremely responsive and durable. Each PRO-C kit features precise 12-way adjustable valving and come with CNC-machined forged top mounts with spherical bearings or polyurethane bushings for maximum performance and feel; and have been tested extensively on the street and track. PRO-C dampers features shortened shock bodies and shafts to maintain proper suspension travel on lowered vehicles. Most PRO-C shock bodies are adjustable to allow additional height and preload adjustment and allow the driver to dial in all aspects of the vehicle balance and feel.
- Large Diameter Mono Tube Design
- 12-way Adjustable Precision Valving
- Shortened Shock Body and Stroke
- Adjustable Shock Length
- Adjustable Spring Preload
- Adjustable Ride Height
- SAE9254V Racing Springs
- Forged Upper Mounts
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6720).
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-17)
- Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers (541-05-4720)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (29928-1)
- Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-0740)
- Godspeed Project MonoSS Coilovers (MSS0110)
- Tein Mono Sport Coilovers (GSH48-71SS1)
- Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers (BC02-RSD92EGPM)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD020-KP)
- KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35250002)
- Revel Touring Sports Damper Coilovers (1TR3CDHN001)