Skunk2 541-05-6720 (94-01 Integra / 92-95 Civic) Pro-C Coilovers
Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (1994-01 ACURA INTEGRA (NON TYPE R) - 8K/ 8K Spring Rates | 1992-95 CIVIC - 8K/ 8K Spring Rates)
Skunk2 Acura Integra Honda Civic Pro-C Coilovers. Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers 541-05-6720 for a 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Acura Integra (Excluding Type R) and 1992 1993 1994 1995 Honda Civic - 1994-01 ACURA INTEGRA (NON TYPE R) - 8K/ 8K Spring Rates | 1992-95 CIVIC - 8K/ 8K Spring Rates.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Skunk2 PRO-C full dampers offer the latest advanced shock technology featuring an adjustable race inspired mono-tube design for dramatically improved handling and cornering performance. The mono-tube design coupled with oversized shafts and pistons help make the PRO-C damper extremely responsive and durable. Each PRO-C kit features precise 12-way adjustable valving and come with CNC-machined forged top mounts with spherical bearings or polyurethane bushings for maximum performance and feel; and have been tested extensively on the street and track. PRO-C dampers features shortened shock bodies and shafts to maintain proper suspension travel on lowered vehicles. Most PRO-C shock bodies are adjustable to allow additional height and preload adjustment and allow the driver to dial in all aspects of the vehicle balance and feel.
- Large Diameter Mono Tube Design
- 12-way Adjustable Precision Valving
- Shortened Shock Body and Stroke
- Adjustable Shock Length
- Adjustable Spring Preload
- Adjustable Ride Height
- SAE9254V Racing Springs
- Forged Upper Mounts
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6720).
- APEXi N1 EXV Dampers (269AH006)
- Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-0730)
- Progress Technology Series I Coilovers (75.1003)
- Blox Racing Coilovers (BXSS-00100)
- Buddy Club Sport Spec Coilovers (BC02-SSHEG)
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H802)
- KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250002)
- TruHart StreetMAX Coilovers (TH-H902)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-EG)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-EGT2)