Skunk2 541-05-6715 Pro-C Coilovers
Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6715) for a 1989-1991 Honda Civic. 1989-91 CIVIC - 10K/ 8K Spring Rates.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Skunk2 PRO-C full dampers offer the latest advanced shock technology featuring an adjustable race inspired mono-tube design for dramatically improved handling and cornering performance. The mono-tube design coupled with oversized shafts and pistons help make the PRO-C damper extremely responsive and durable. Each PRO-C kit features precise 12-way adjustable valving and come with CNC-machined forged top mounts with spherical bearings or polyurethane bushings for maximum performance and feel; and have been tested extensively on the street and track. PRO-C dampers features shortened shock bodies and shafts to maintain proper suspension travel on lowered vehicles. Most PRO-C shock bodies are adjustable to allow additional height and preload adjustment and allow the driver to dial in all aspects of the vehicle balance and feel.
- Large Diameter Mono Tube Design
- 12-way Adjustable Precision Valving
- Shortened Shock Body and Stroke
- Adjustable Shock Length
- Adjustable Spring Preload
- Adjustable Ride Height
- SAE9254V Racing Springs
- Forged Upper Mounts
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6715).
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-EF)
- Function & Form Type I Coilovers (F2-EFT1)
- KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10250011)
- KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35250001)
- TruHart Drag Spec Coilovers (TH-H801-DR)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (29808-2)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-EF)
- Buddy Club Sport Spec Coilovers (BC02-SSHEF)
- Progress Technology Series I Coilovers (75.1002)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-EFT2)