Skunk2 518-05-5100 Phi Fifty Rear Lower Arm Bars
Skunk2 Phi Fifty Rear Lower Arm Bars (518-05-5100) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra. 1988-95 CIVIC/1990-01 INTEGRA - CLEAR ANODIZED - 2'' Diameter Aluminum tubing.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Skunk2’s Phi Fifty Rear Lower Arm Bars are based off of the same technology the company’s been using on its own race cars for more than a decade. Skunk2’s Phi Fifty Rear Lower Arm Bars are a must-have for enthusiasts looking to fine-tune their chassis for maximum handling performance. Manufactured from aircraft quality, 6061 aluminum, Skunk2’s Rear Lower Arm Bars are designed to tie the chassis at its rear suspension points, resulting in reduced chassis distortion and increased rigidity during hard cornering and aggressive driving.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Phi Fifty Rear Lower Arm Bars (518-05-5100).
- Tanabe Sustec Strut Tower Bar (TTB002F)
- Megan Racing Race Spec Strut Bar (MR-SB-HC8800FU1P)
- TruHart Rear Subframe Brace (TH-H111-PO)
- Tanabe Sustec Under Brace (TUB002R)
- Megan Racing Strut Bar (MR-SB-HC88FU)
- Whiteline Strut Tower Bar (KSB525Q)
- Whiteline Chassis Bracing (KSB710)
- DC Sports Carbon Steel Strut Tower Bar (CSB1304)
- Megan Racing Lower H-Brace (SB-HB)
- Private Label Mfg Crossbar (x-bar) (PLM-HDC2-BAR)