Skunk2 516-05-0620 Adjustable Rear Camber Kit
Skunk2 Adjustable Rear Camber Kit (516-05-0620) for a 2006-2011 Honda Civic. 2006-11 CIVIC HARD ANODIZED - HEIM JOINT - v.3 IMPROVED DESIGN.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The design of Skunk2 Rear Camber Kits is based on camber kits that we have been using in our race cars for many years. Skunk2 Rear Camber Kits are a must if you want to fine tune your rear suspension. With the ability to adjust positive and negative camber, you can reduce tire wear and significantly improve your vehicle’s handling. Made from forged alloy steel and aircraft quality AL7075 aluminum, Skunk2 Rear Camber Kits feature low deflection polyurethane bushings. The bushings act as a bearing allowing your camber kit to pivot smoothly without the harsh side effects of using actual spherical bearings. Unlike the steel and rubber bushings that are found on low quality rear camber kits, these will not tear or break free. The Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit is the perfect choice for street and race applications, and works even better when used in conjunction with Skunk2 Rear Lower Arms, Arm Bars, Strut Bars, and Front Camber Kits.
- High-Strength Forged Ends
- CNC Machined AL7075
- Hard Anodized Finish
- Polyurethane Bushings
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Adjustable Rear Camber Kit (516-05-0620).
- Godspeed Project Camber Kit (AK-043-G3-RED)
- Progress Technology Alignment Kits (53.1008)
- Buddy Club P1 Camber Kit (BC02-CBKP1FG-R)
- TruHart Rear Camber Kit (TH-H216)
- Megan Racing Camber Kit (MRS-HA-0611)
- SPC Performance Rear EZ Arms (67475 x 2)
- SPC Performance Bushings, Cams and Toe Kits (67465 x 2)
- Eibach Pro Alignment Kit (5.67470K)