Skunk2 516-05-0500 (90-01 Integra / 88-00 Civic) Adjustable Rear Camber Kit
Skunk2 Acura Integra Honda Civic Adjustable Rear Camber Kit. Skunk2 Adjustable Rear Camber Kit 516-05-0500 for a 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Acura Integra and 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 Honda Civic - 1990-01 INTEGRA (ALL MODELS) - +/- 3.3 DEGREES | 1988-00 CIVIC/ CRX/ DEL SOL (ALL MODELS) - +/- 3.3 DEGREES.
The design of Skunk2 Rear Camber Kits is based on camber kits that we have been using in our race cars for many years. Skunk2 Rear Camber Kits are a must if you want to fine tune your rear suspension. With the ability to adjust positive and negative camber, you can reduce tire wear and significantly improve your vehicle’s handling. Made from forged alloy steel and aircraft quality AL7075 aluminum, Skunk2 Rear Camber Kits feature low deflection polyurethane bushings. The bushings act as a bearing allowing your camber kit to pivot smoothly without the harsh side effects of using actual spherical bearings. Unlike the steel and rubber bushings that are found on low quality rear camber kits, these will not tear or break free. The Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit is the perfect choice for street and race applications, and works even better when used in conjunction with Skunk2 Rear Lower Arms, Arm Bars, Strut Bars, and Front Camber Kits.
- High-Strength Forged Ends
- CNC Machined AL7075
- Hard Anodized Finish
- Polyurethane Bushings
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Adjustable Rear Camber Kit (516-05-0500).
- Blox Racing Rear Camber Kit (BXSS-20101)
- SPC Performance Rear EZ Arms (67030 x 2)
- TruHart Rear Camber Kit (TH-H201)
- Whiteline Alignment Kit - Camber Kit / Bolts (KCA370)
- SPC Performance Bushings, Cams and Toe Kits (69460)
- Ingalls Alignment Kit (38900)
- TruHart Front Camber Kit (TH-H213)
- Eibach Pro Alignment Kit (5.67030K)
- Skunk2 Pro-Series Adjustable Front Camber Kit (516-05-5660)