Skunk2 517-05-2470 (02-05 Honda Civic Si) Adjustable Coilover Sleeves
Fitment Information for Skunk2 517-05-2470:
|NOTES: 2002-05 CIVIC Si H/B - (Front / Rear): 10 kg/mm / 8 kg/mm.|
|2002 - 2005||Honda||Civic||Si||See Notes Above|
With over 10 years of experience in spring technology and suspension, the race inspired Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover system design provides an affordable yet aggressive system that allows you to tune the balance and handling performance of your car by adjusting its ride height. Whether your vehicle is set up for street driving, or weekend track days, the Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover kit is the solution. Designed to be used with stock or aftermarket shocks, Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers enable you to upgrade your shocks and springs in separate stages. Each coilover kit features hardanodized CNC-machined aluminum sleeves, forged spring perches, SAE 9254V racing springs, and mounting hardware that allows up to a 3-inch drop (sometimes more). When applicable, we recommend using Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers in combination with Skunk2 Sport Shocks for the ultimate bang for the buck.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-2470).
- Tein Street Advance Coilovers (GSA22-2USS2)
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H811)
- Godspeed Project MonoMAX Coilovers (MMX2270)
- Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers (541-05-4740)
- Megan Racing EZII Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-HC01-EZII)
- Progress Technology Series I Coilovers (75.1007)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD040-KP)
- KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250008)
- Godspeed Project MonoRS Coilovers (MRS1510)
- TruHart StreetMAX Coilovers (TH-H911-1)