Skunk2 517-05-0740 (88-00 Honda Civic) Adjustable Coilover Sleeves
Fitment Information for Skunk2 517-05-0740:
|NOTES: 1988-00 CIVIC/ CRX/ DEL SOL - (Front / Rear): 8 kg/mm / 6 kg/mm.|
|1988 - 2000||Honda||Civic||See Notes Above|
Skunk2 Honda Civic Adjustable Coilover Sleeves. Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves 517-05-0740 for a 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 Honda Civic - 1988-00 CIVIC/ CRX/ DEL SOL - (Front / Rear): 8 kg/mm / 6 kg/mm..
With over 10 years of experience in spring technology and suspension, the race inspired Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover system design provides an affordable yet aggressive system that allows you to tune the balance and handling performance of your car by adjusting its ride height. Whether your vehicle is set up for street driving, or weekend track days, the Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover kit is the solution. Designed to be used with stock or aftermarket shocks, Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers enable you to upgrade your shocks and springs in separate stages. Each coilover kit features hardanodized CNC-machined aluminum sleeves, forged spring perches, SAE 9254V racing springs, and mounting hardware that allows up to a 3-inch drop (sometimes more). When applicable, we recommend using Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers in combination with Skunk2 Sport Shocks for the ultimate bang for the buck.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-0740).
- H&R Ultra Low Coilovers (50808-1)
- Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves (MR-CO-HC88)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (29808-2)
- Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (77.1002.3525)
- TruHart Drag Spec Coilovers (TH-H801-DR)
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-EF)
- Yonaka Spec I Coilovers (YMTC003)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD011-KP)
- KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35250001)
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (A-17-BR)