Russell Clutch Lines
Just like stock rubber brake lines, the stock rubber clutch lines can expand when pressure is applied, decreasing clutch performance and limiting pedal feel. By stepping up to one of our clutch line kits, your pedal feel for the clutch with dramatically increase while making for solid clutch engagement and firm, positive shifts. In addition, the Russell Clutch Hoses last much longer than the stock OEM rubber lines. Each clutch kit comes with braided stainless steel lines and all of the necessary components needed for a complete and easy installation.
- Teflon® inner liner and stainless steel braid eliminates hose expansion common to original lines
- Unique Endura finish is corrosion resistant for long life
- Better clutch performance and a firmer pedal feel
- Virtually any hydraulic brake or clutch system may be fitted
- Will not deteriorate from clutch fluid like stock rubber lines
Russell Clutch Lines Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
Russell Clutch Lines Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Russell Clutch Lines below.