Russell 686120 Clutch Lines
Russell Clutch Lines (686120) for a 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. DOHC.
|Russell Stainless Braided Clutch Line 03-05 Evolution VIII
ebay - Ends 08/04/2020
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Just like stock rubber brake lines, the stock rubber clutch lines can expand when pressure is applied, decreasing clutch performance and limiting pedal feel. By stepping up to one of our clutch line kits, your pedal feel for the clutch with dramatically increase while making for solid clutch engagement and firm, positive shifts. In addition, the Russell Clutch Hoses last much longer than the stock OEM rubber lines. Each clutch kit comes with braided stainless steel lines and all of the necessary components needed for a complete and easy installation.
- Teflon® inner liner and stainless steel braid eliminates hose expansion common to original lines
- Unique Endura finish is corrosion resistant for long life
- Better clutch performance and a firmer pedal feel
- Virtually any hydraulic brake or clutch system may be fitted
- Will not deteriorate from clutch fluid like stock rubber lines
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Russell Clutch Lines (686120).