Revel 1TR3CDHN008 Touring Sports Damper Coilovers
Revel Touring Sports Damper Coilovers (1TR3CDHN008) for a 2002-2006 Acura RSX. Spring Rates: Front 8K / Rear 12K; Upper Mount: Front Pillowball Upper Mount (w/ Camber Adjustment) Included / Rear Aluminum Upper Mount (w/ Rubber Bushing) Included;.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Revel coilovers are a new line of coilvers from Tanabe. They offer a 32 way adjustable dampening to offer a comfortable riding coilover while giving an extremely low ride height. This helps to offer the perfect balance of spring rates and dampening for smooth performance when needed. Certain applications have pillowball upper mounts which give better feedback compared to OEM rubber mounts. Instead of a rubber bushing a spherical bearing is used and an adjustable camber plate (on certain applications) help improve alignment. On kits that have MacPherson type struts low friction thrust washers are used. These washers help reduce friction during steering and eliminates spring binding and movement. They also help maintain the proper height adjustment and remove unwanted noise.
- 32 way adjustable Monotube dampers
- Pillowball upper mounts (on certain applications)
- Teflow thurst washer (on MacPherson strut applications)
- Full lenth threaded body with independent preload
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Revel Touring Sports Damper Coilovers (1TR3CDHN008).
- Tein Street Flex Coilovers (GSA28-51SS1)
- D2 Racing SL Series Coilover System (D-AC-11-SL)
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-AR02)
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H811)
- TruHart StreetMAX Coilovers (TH-H911)
- KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15251001)
- Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6730)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-AC-11)
- KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10251001)
- Progress Technology Series I Coilovers (75.0102.3565)