Revel 1TR3CDHN004 Touring Sports Damper Coilovers
Revel Touring Sports Damper Coilovers (1TR3CDHN004) for a 2006-2011 Honda Civic. Spring Rates: Front 8K / Rear 5.5K; Upper Mount: Front Pillowball Upper Mount (w/ Camber Adjustment) Included / Rear No Aluminum Upper Mount- Included;.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Revel coilovers are a new line of coilvers from Tanabe. They offer a 32 way adjustable dampening to offer a comfortable riding coilover while giving an extremely low ride height. This helps to offer the perfect balance of spring rates and dampening for smooth performance when needed. Certain applications have pillowball upper mounts which give better feedback compared to OEM rubber mounts. Instead of a rubber bushing a spherical bearing is used and an adjustable camber plate (on certain applications) help improve alignment. On kits that have MacPherson type struts low friction thrust washers are used. These washers help reduce friction during steering and eliminates spring binding and movement. They also help maintain the proper height adjustment and remove unwanted noise.
- 32 way adjustable Monotube dampers
- Pillowball upper mounts (on certain applications)
- Teflow thurst washer (on MacPherson strut applications)
- Full lenth threaded body with independent preload
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Revel Touring Sports Damper Coilovers (1TR3CDHN004).
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-HC06)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-FG2)
- Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers (BC02-RSD06FG)
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H805)
- KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35250052)
- Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers (541-05-6750)
- Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers (GSB14-9UAS2)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-FDT2)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD190-KP)
- Godspeed Project MonoRS Coilovers (MRS1450)