Progress Technology 77.1003.4535 Series 2 Coilovers
Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (77.1003.4535) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra and 1992-2000 Honda Civic. 1-3' drop - Spring Rate: 450/350 - Kit does NOT include the black OEM top hats - Excluding Type R.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The Series II kits are a sleeve-over design and they use a sealed shock. The shocks are not re-buildable and we can't fine tune the dampening levels like we can with Series I. The Series II shocks are manufactured to our specifications and replacement shocks are available through Progress for a very reasonable price. The Series II kits have been shown to handle upwards of 800 pound spring rates. If you're on a tight budget and you're looking for a good spring and shock package, you can't go wrong with the Series II kits.
With no fancy knobs or colors, these coil-over kits give you everything you need and nothing you don't. If you want an out of the box kit that will transform your cars handling, look no further. Custom spring rates are available!
These kits are under warranty for one year from the date of purchase. The owner must show proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (77.1003.4535).
- KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250002)
- Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers (541-05-4720)
- KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35250002)
- Tein Mono Sport Coilovers (GSH48-71SS1)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-EG)
- ST Suspension Coilovers (90502)
- Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers (BC02-RSD92EGPM)
- Eibach Multi Pro R2 Coilovers (4017.713)
- KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10250002)
- Revel Touring Sports Damper Coilovers (1TR3CDHN001)