Progress Technology 77.1002.3555 Series 2 Coilovers
Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (77.1002.3555) for a 1988-1991 Honda Civic. 1-3'' drop - Spring Rate: 350/550 - Kit does NOT include the black OEM top hats. - 1988 models require 1989-1995 rear lower control arms.
All Buying Options:
|Progress CS2 Coilovers for 89-91 Honda Civic & CRX EF (Spring Rate:350F/550R)
|Progress Tech for 89-91 Honda Civic/Si/CRX Coil-Over 2 System (FR 350lb / RR 550
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The Series II kits are a sleeve-over design and they use a sealed shock. The shocks are not re-buildable and we can't fine tune the dampening levels like we can with Series I. The Series II shocks are manufactured to our specifications and replacement shocks are available through Progress for a very reasonable price. The Series II kits have been shown to handle upwards of 800 pound spring rates. If you're on a tight budget and you're looking for a good spring and shock package, you can't go wrong with the Series II kits.
With no fancy knobs or colors, these coil-over kits give you everything you need and nothing you don't. If you want an out of the box kit that will transform your cars handling, look no further. Custom spring rates are available!
These kits are under warranty for one year from the date of purchase. The owner must show proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (77.1002.3555).
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H801)
- Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves (MR-CO-HC88)
- Function & Form Type I Coilovers (F2-EFT1)
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-EF)
- Skunk2 Adjustable Coilover Sleeves (517-05-0740)
- ST Suspension Coilovers (13250001)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-EFT2)
- D2 Racing SL Series Coilover System (D-HN-13-SL)
- TruHart Drag Spec Coilovers (TH-H801-DR)
- TruHart Basic Coilovers (TH-H701)