Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors
Excessive heat can cause resins in your brake pad to vaporize or “outgas.” As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into a fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance. Here’s where Power Slot’s slotted brake rotors make a big difference. Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors are a true performance rotor and feature:
- Power Alloy castings (on select applications)
– Engineered Performance Rotor
– Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
– Increased molybdenum (higher carbon)content that extends reliability, service life and helps reduce NVH “noise” issues
– Rotor material is a direct descendant of the patented AeroRotor from StopTech
- Introducing directional curve vane design (on select applications)
– Improved vane design or OE equivalent on all rotors
– Center split castings
- New short slot design runs perpendicular to the vane to preserve rotor strength.
- Direct OE Replacement
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial “bite”
- Double disc ground for a consistent friction surface and Improved pad bed-in
- Mill balanced
•Black E-Coated non-friction surfaces on “Power Alloy” rotors
•Enhances open wheel appearance
Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors below.