Power Slot 126.42076SL & 126.42076SR Slotted Brake Rotors
Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors (126.42076SL & 126.42076SR) for a 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z. Front Pair - w/ Brembo Brakes.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Excessive heat can cause resins in your brake pad to vaporize or “outgas.” As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into a fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance. Here’s where Power Slot’s slotted brake rotors make a big difference. Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors are a true performance rotor and feature:
- Power Alloy castings (on select applications)
– Engineered Performance Rotor
– Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
– Increased molybdenum (higher carbon)content that extends reliability, service life and helps reduce NVH “noise” issues
– Rotor material is a direct descendant of the patented AeroRotor from StopTech
- Introducing directional curve vane design (on select applications)
– Improved vane design or OE equivalent on all rotors
– Center split castings
- New short slot design runs perpendicular to the vane to preserve rotor strength.
- Direct OE Replacement
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial “bite”
- Double disc ground for a consistent friction surface and Improved pad bed-in
- Mill balanced
•Black E-Coated non-friction surfaces on “Power Alloy” rotors
•Enhances open wheel appearance
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors (126.42076SL & 126.42076SR).
- EBC Ultimax OE Style Rotors (RK7120)
- EBC BSD Sport Rotors (BSD7122)
- StopTech SportStop Drilled & Slotted Rotors (127.42074L & 127.42074R)
- EBC GD Series Sport Slotted Rotors (GD7120)
- StopTech SportStop Drilled Rotors (128.42074L & 128.42074R)
- EBC USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors (USR7120)
- DBA 4000 Series Brake Rotors (4600XS x 2)
- DBA Street Series Brake Rotors (954X x 2)