Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts
Get race car functional design, OEM quality construction, and car show class looks with the Muteki SR48 Lug Nut Sets from Wheel Mate Performance. The race car functionality allows for full stud engagement and the open end lets you use extended race wheel studs. The knurled end will also allow you to grip the SR48 Lugs no matter if you’re wearing gloves or not.
The OEM quality construction of the SR48 Lug comes from the use of Cold Forged Chrome Vanadium metal and oversized 60 degree cone seat for better contact on your wheels. The available colors of Titanium, Burned Blue, Pink, Chrome Neon, Red, Blue, and Black, give the SR48 the show car class looks your car requires.
- 60 degrees taper seat
- M12×1.25 or M12×1.50 thread pitch
- Cold Forged Chrome Vanadium Construction
- Finishes: Chrome, Black, Titanium, Red, Orange Chrome, Silver, Chrome Neon, Purple, Burning Blue, Pink, Green Chrome, Yellow Chrome and Blue
- Lug Seat Diameter : 22mm (Largest portion of the lug seat)
- Included : 20pcs – 48mm open end lug nut kit
- Included : 1 3/4″ & 13/16″ dual hex adapter
***locks are available, sold separately in packs of 4.
12 x 1.25 Applications:
12 x 1.5 Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.