Megan Racing MR-CDK-MLE03TS Track Series Coilovers
Megan Racing Track Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-MLE03TS) for a 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 and 9. 32 ways adjustable - Camber Adjustable: Yes.
All Buying Options:
|Megan Racing MR-CDK-MLE03TS Track Series Coilover Damper Kit
|Megan Racing MR-CDK-MLE03TS Set of 4 Track Series Coilovers for 03-07 EVO8/9
|Megan Track Series Coilover Spring Damper Shock For 03-07 Lancer Evolution 8/9
|Megan Racing Track Series Coilovers for Mitsubishi Evo8/9 03-07
|MEGAN TRACK COILOVER DAMPER KIT FOR 03-07 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO 8/9 VIII IX
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
For those who demand the absolute most from their vehicle’s handling and performance, Megan Racing has developed a new series of fully adjustable Coil-Over Damper kits for limited applications. The new Track-Series of suspension surely stands out above the rest with the dependability and performance that Megan Racing suspension products are known for. With a gunmetal finish and coated springs for durability, the Megan Racing Track-Series dampers obviously mean business at first appearance. But beyond their aggressive appearance stands the true essence of these Dampers. The increased spring rates, stiffer shock setting and heavy-duty piston construction all add up to a suspension system that outperforms most suspensions that retail for almost twice the price.
Set as an option for those who demand higher spring rates the adjustability is similar to that of our Street-Series Damper Kits. The ride height, camber and spring pre-load capabilities remain the same and maintain the ease of adjustment as before.
Note: Although the spring rates are similar to that of the “Street Series” kit, the construction of the Damper itself is constructed in a different manner for a stiffer ride and is tuned for extreme use where comfort is compromised in favor of performance.
- Spring Rates: 12kg Front and 12kg Rear
- Rubber Dust Covers.
- Wide-Range Adjustable Ride Height
- Competition Spring Rates
- Single-Cyliner Design
- Aluminum Brackets
- All coilover damper kits come with 1 year manufacture-defect warranty.
- All Hardware is Included
- Includes (4) 19mm nuts for perfect fitment.
- 32 Levels of Adjustment:
1-8: Suggested for track use.
9-16: Suggested for mountain/aggressive use.
17-32: Suggested for common street use.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Megan Racing Track Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-MLE03TS).
- Buddy Club D1 Spec Coilovers (BC02-D103CT9A)
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-MLE03)
- HKS Hipermax Max IV SP Coilovers (80250-AM002)
- Megan Racing RS Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-MLE03RS)
- HKS Hipermax Max IV GT Coilovers (80230-AM002)
- Megan Racing EZII Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-ML02-EZII)
- ST Suspension Coilovers (13265006)
- Tein Flex Z Coilovers (VSR84-C1SS4)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-EVO8/9T2)
- Tein Street Basis Z Coilovers (GSR52-8USS2)