Megan Racing MRS-CA-HC92 (92-95 Honda Civic) Lower Control Arms
Fitment Information for Megan Racing MRS-CA-HC92:
| NOTES: |
Harden Rubber Aluminum
|1992 - 1995||Honda||Civic||See Notes Above|
Megan Racing Lower Control Arms (LCAs) are an essential part to your car s suspension. When lowering your car your wheels will start to butterfly inward at the top which makes your tires ride on the edge. This increases wear on your tires as the sidewalls are the weakest part of your tire. This also means that there is less tire on the ground which means loss of traction around turns. Megan Racing LCA s reduce camber so that more of your tire touches the ground, keep your tires from rubbing your fender and allow for a wider wheel and tire combination. These Megan Racing LCA s provide light-weight performance with an enhanced appearance to your suspension. These arms are available in Red and Blue finish.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Megan Racing Lower Control Arms below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Megan Racing Lower Control Arms (MRS-CA-HC92).
- Godspeed Project Lower Control Arms (AK-074-BLUE)
- Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms (542-05-0105)
- TruHart Front Lower Control Arms (TH-H104)
- Function & Form Rear Lower Control Arms (F2-LCAEG)
- Blackworks BWR Rear Lower Control Arms (BWLC-580BL)
- Ksport Rear Lower Control Arms (LCHD02)
- Voodoo 13 Rear Lower Control Arm (LOHN-0200HC)
- Blox Racing Billet Rear Lower Control Arms (BXSS-21203)
- TruHart Rear Lower Control Arms (TH-H101-PB)