Megan Racing MR-CBS-AI94GSR Drift Spec Cat Back Exhaust
Megan Racing Drift Spec Cat Back Exhaust (MR-CBS-AI94GSR) for a 1994-1999 Acura Integra GSR. Piping: 2.38 | Tip: 4'' - 2 Door Only.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Megan Racing Drift Spec Cat-Back Systems complete your exhaust from the catalytic converter out. Made of 100% T-304 Stainless Steel for long-lasting durability, these systems feature smooth bends and a straight-through design for superior performance; while the built-in resonator and dual-chamber silencer offer a mellow yet aggressive tone for the street. To finish off your ride just right, the polished finish and clean welds offer the perfect show-quality you desire.
The newest Megan Racing Cat Back System is the Drift Spec style. Designed to give it a more aggressive look the exhaust is angled up and outward. Depending on each car and each bumper design, the exhaust will vary upon the direction and angle that it sits.
Megan Racing Drift Spec Exhaust Features:
- 100% stainless steel with polish finish
- Producing strong, deep and noticable sound
- Gain more horse power, faster response
- Comes with gasket and hardware
- Warranty included
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Megan Racing Drift Spec Cat Back Exhaust (MR-CBS-AI94GSR).
- Yonaka Catback Exhaust (YMCB002)
- APEXi WS II Exhaust (116-KH03)
- APEXi N1 Exhaust (162-KH03)
- Thermal R&D CL Exhaust Systems (B113-C110)
- APEXi NOIR Exhaust (104BKH03)
- HKS Hi-Power Exhaust (3203-EX012)
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems (SCS8008)
- MagnaFlow Stainless CatBack Exhaust System (15653)
- Buddy Club Spec II Exhaust (BC03-SP2EXDC2)
- Thermal R&D ST Exhaust Systems (B113-C110T)