KW Suspension 35271004 (94-97 Porsche 911) Variant 3 Coilovers
KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (Lowers: Front 0.8-1.5/Rear 0.4-1.2 | Springrates: Front 170/Rear 515 | Footnotes: 1)
KW Suspension Porsche 911 Variant 3 Coilovers. KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers 35271004 for a 1994 1995 1996 1997 Porsche 911 ((993) Carrera 2/incl. Convertible + Targa) - Lowers: Front 0.8-1.5/Rear 0.4-1.2 | Springrates: Front 170/Rear 515 | Footnotes: 1.
The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
- Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14- level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35271004).