KW Suspension 35220089 (10-12 X5 M / 09-12 X6 M) Variant 3 Coilovers
Fitment Information for KW Suspension 35220089:
|NOTES: Lowers: Front 0.4-1.8/Rear 0.4-1.4 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 42/88|
|2010 - 2012||BMW||X5||M||(E70) equipped with EDC See Notes Above|
|2009 - 2012||BMW||X6||M||for vehicles equipped with EDC See Notes Above|
KW Suspension BMW X5 BMW X6 Variant 3 Coilovers. KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers 35220089 for a 2010 2011 2012 BMW X5 M ((E70) equipped with EDC) and 2009 2010 2011 2012 BMW X6 M (for vehicles equipped with EDC) - Lowers: Front 0.4-1.8/Rear 0.4-1.4 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 42/88.
The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
- Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14- level adjustable compression damping
- Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35220089).