KW Suspension 15250004 Variant 2 Coilovers
KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250004) for a 1997-2001 Acura Integra Type R (DC2) (with lower eye mounts on the rear axle). Lowers: Front 0.8-2.0/Rear 0.8-2.0 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 1/24.
All Buying Options:
|1997-2001 Acura Integra GS GS-R FWD KW Variant 2 V2 Coilovers Lowering Coils Kit
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The KW Variant 2 Coilover System is intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to one‘s own driving preferences.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no additional charge
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250004).
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-EG)
- TruHart StreetMAX Coilovers (TH-H902)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (29928-1)
- Tein Mono Sport Coilovers (GSA00-7USS1)
- Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers (BC02-RSD94DC2PM)
- Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves (MR-CO-HC88)
- ST Suspension Coilovers (13251004)
- Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (77.1003.3555)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-DC2T2TR)
- Godspeed Project MonoSS Coilovers (MSS0110)