KW Suspension 15220017 Variant 2 Coilovers
KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15220017) for a 1998-2002 BMW Z3 (MR/C) M Roadster. Lowers: Front 1.2-2.3/Rear 0.8-2.0 | Springrates: Front 400/Rear P | Footnotes: 2/6.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The KW Variant 2 Coilover System is intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to one‘s own driving preferences.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no additional charge
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15220017).
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (29758-1)
- KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35220017)
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (I-10-BR)
- ST Suspension Coilovers (90216)
- Godspeed Project MonoMAX Coilovers (MMX2480)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-BM-64)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CBM060-KP)
- KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10220017)