KW Suspension 10250014 Variant 1 Coilovers
KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10250014) for a 1994-2001 Acura Integra (DC2) (with lower fork mounts on the rear axle). Lowers: Front 0.8-2.0/Rear 0.8-2.0 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 1/24.
All Buying Options:
|1994-2001 Acura Integra KW Variant 1 Coilovers Adjustable Lowering Coils Kit Set
|1994-2001 Acura Integra GS KW Variant 1 Coilovers Adjustable Lowering Set Coils
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The KW Variant 1 Coilover System is the ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers for dampening yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10250014).
- Megan Racing Coilover Sleeves (MR-CO-HC88)
- APEXi N1 EXV Dampers (269AH006)
- Blox Racing Coilovers (BXSS-00100)
- TruHart Drag Spec Coilovers (TH-H802-DR)
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H802)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-EG)
- Godspeed Project MonoRS Coilovers (MRS1500)
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers (29928-1)
- Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers (GSH96-9USS2)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-17)