KW Suspension 10250004 Variant 1 Coilovers
KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10250004) for a 1997-2001 Acura Integra Type R (DC2) (with lower eye mounts on the rear axle). Lowers: Front 0.8-2.0/Rear 0.8-2.0 | Springrates: Front P/Rear P | Footnotes: 1/24.
All Buying Options:
|1997-2001 Acura Integra GS KW Variant 1 Coilovers Adjustable Lowering Set Coils
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The KW Variant 1 Coilover System is the ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers for dampening yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers (10250004).
- Megan Racing EZII Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-HC92-EZII)
- Progress Technology Series 2 Coilovers (77.1003.3555)
- Revel Touring Sports Damper Coilovers (1TR3CDHN001)
- Tein Street Basis Z Coilovers (GSH96-8USS2)
- Blox Racing Street Series HS Coilover System (BXSS-00300)
- KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250004)
- TruHart Basic Coilovers (TH-H702)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-DC2T2TR)
- D2 Racing SL Series Coilover System (D-HN-17-SL)
- Godspeed Project MonoSS Coilovers (MSS0110)