Koni 8050-1011 x 2 & 8050-1016 x 2 (96-00 Civic) STR.T Orange Shocks
Fitment Information for Koni 8050-1011 x 2 & 8050-1016 x 2:
| NOTES: |
Includes 4 (2 Front / 2 Rear)
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||See Notes Above|
The range of Koni STR.T Shocks are totally new and are individually tailored and engineered to give your car that Koni sports feel. Koni STR.T Orange Shocks give your car a feeling of improved handling and less roll. The fixed rate damping is based on our years of experience with our sport range of dampers and kits. The bright orange dampers are sure to look good on any vehicle.
Koni STR.T Orange Shocks Features:
- Entry level performance shock absorber
- Compliments lower springs
- Pefect for OE replacement or vehicle improvement
- Lifetime Warranty
Don't need to buy a full set and only need one or two? Please contact us with the part numbers you need and we'll get you pricing.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Koni STR.T Orange Shocks (8050-1011 x 2 & 8050-1016 x 2).
- Koni Sport Series Yellow Shocks (8041-1152Sport x 2 & 8041-1213Sport x 2)
- Tokico Illumina Series Shocks (BU3456 & BU3457 & BU2847 x 2)
- Skunk2 Sport Shocks (541-05-1220)
- Eibach Pro Damper Kit (4018.840)
- KYB AGX Shocks (741023 x 2 & 741024 x 2)
- TruHart Sport Shocks (TH-H502)
- Tokico HP Series Shocks (HU3456 & HU3457 & HU3713 x 2)
- Blox Racing Sport Shocks (BXSS-00501)
- KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Shocks (341203 x 2 & 341198 x 2)