K1 Technologies Connecting Rods
K1 Technologies connecting rods offer world-class performance at an affordable price. Our race-ready connecting rods are made from 4340 forged steel, use premium bushing material and are hand finished in the USA. K1’s Engineering Team has decades of experience designing components for professional racing engines and designs each rod for demanding race applications. Don’t trust your engine to anything but K1 Rods!
- 4340 Forged
- Proprietary ARP Bolts
- Pin oiling
- Heavy Radii
- Thicker Blades
- Rod Offset
- + / -.000050 (50 millionths) tolerance on big end housing bore
- High tolerance center to center length (< .001”)
- Specifically engineered for demanding race applications
- Steel Strength, toughness and resistance to impact
- Asymmetrical threads
- Extra lubrication to minimize pin wear
- Minimizes clearance without focusing stress in tight radii
- Minimizes outward bowing at peak combustion pressure
- Center small end to bore center optimizes horsepower
- Longer bearing life
- Increased horsepower and efficiency
- Strength for high horsepower applications while keeping demanding race applications additional weight to a minimum
For more information on this product you may visit the K1 Technologies website.
K1 Technologies Connecting Rods Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
K1 Technologies Connecting Rods Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing K1 Technologies Connecting Rods below.