K-Tuned (ETD Racing) Front Stabilizer Bars for Traction Bars
Another innovation from K-Tuned. These additional stabilizers are what hard-core racers with 88-91 Civic / CRX race cars have been asking for. These additional supports run from the back of the front LCA to the floor frame rail. The kit uses one existing bolt hole found on the oem subframe, the other bolt location needs to be drilled through the floor frame rail and bolted up.
Will NOT fit with front sway bars.
- Front Stabilizer bars provide additional support on high horse power race cars
- Additional radius arm from back of your Lower Control Arm (LCA) to the chassis
- Distributes the stress from the single radius arm setup found on most traction bars.
- Includes all hardware needed for installation.
- Fits all K-Tuned / ETD traction bar kits
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.