K-Tuned 9093-SB-104 (ETD Racing) Front Stabilizer Bars for Traction Bars
K-Tuned (ETD Racing) Front Stabilizer Bars for Traction Bars (9093-SB-104) for a 1990-1993 Acura Integra.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Another innovation from K-Tuned. These additional stabilizers are what hard-core racers with 88-91 Civic / CRX race cars have been asking for. These additional supports run from the back of the front LCA to the floor frame rail. The kit uses one existing bolt hole found on the oem subframe, the other bolt location needs to be drilled through the floor frame rail and bolted up.
Will NOT fit with front sway bars.
- Front Stabilizer bars provide additional support on high horse power race cars
- Additional radius arm from back of your Lower Control Arm (LCA) to the chassis
- Distributes the stress from the single radius arm setup found on most traction bars.
- Includes all hardware needed for installation.
- Fits all K-Tuned / ETD traction bar kits
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding K-Tuned (ETD Racing) Front Stabilizer Bars for Traction Bars (9093-SB-104).