K&N 69-5308TS Typhoon® Air Intake System
K&N Typhoon® Air Intake System (69-5308TS) for a 2012-2013 Kia Soul 2.0L L4 F/I - All. Color: Silver.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Built for performance and show, the Typhoon® Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Each kit is proven on a rear-wheel dynamometer to increase horsepower and torque. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Available in an assortment of powder coated colors and polished aluminum, these kits are sure to please in every way. They come with an oversized High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
- Designed for increased performance for your sport compacts, utilizing the finest quality components
- Guaranteed to Provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
- Available in high-quality finishes
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter
- Some applications available in cold-air versions
- Street legal in most states (some not street legal in CA – Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)
- Easy to Install
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding K&N Typhoon® Air Intake System (69-5308TS).