Innovate Motorsports 3882 SCG-1: Solenoid Controller
Innovate Motorsports SCG-1: Solenoid Controller (3882) for a Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification).
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The Innovate Motorsports SCG-1 is a revolutionary approach to boost control that integrates an advanced standalone boost controller with Innovate’s industry leading DirectDigital™ wideband air fuel ratio technology. When we decided to build a boost controller, we knew we had to offer more capabilities than other products available today, while still maintaining the user friendly functionality demanded by our customers. Instead of repackaging the same boost control technology that has been used for decades, we choose to pair our advanced O² sensor control technology with our all-new, proprietary solenoid control that provides superior boost control accuracy, response and safety. We also added a user programmable shift light and housed the entire package in a compact gauge body for ease of installation and use. As with all of our air/fuel ratio products, the SCG-1 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology to provide real time feedback to the SCG-1. This air/fuel information is displayed on an integrated OLED display along with manifold pressure and wastegate duty status. The air/fuel ratio information is also used to provide a user definable boost cut that enhances the safety margin over most competitors offerings that only rely on over boost threshold. The SCG-1 has a full-programmable analog output ideal for applications using standalone ECU’s, piggy-back ECU’s or external data loggers. The SCG-1 also has a digital input/output for integration with our other Modular Tuning System (MTS) devices. This same digital output can be used to record air/fuel ratio, solenoid duty cycle, engine speed and manifold pressure with our free LogWorks PC software to help you dial in a perfect boost curve.
- All-in-one, intelligent boost controller and wideband air/fuel ratio controller
- Controller and display housed in 52mm (2 1/6”) gauge body
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Boost control adjustment up to 44psi (4 BAR MAP Sensor)
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
- Programmable waste gate reference pressure threshold
- Programmable solenoid duty cycle with separate gain control function
- No PC required for configuration and use (Required for data logging)
- OLED user configurable display
- Programmable shift light
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- *One configurable linear 0-5v analog output
- 4 channels of log-able data (MAP, RPM, A/F, WG duty)
- Accessory O² sensor cable lengths sold separately: 3ft, 8ft (Included), and 18ft
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate MTS enabled devices)
SCG-1: Solenoid Controller Kit - includes the SCG-1 gauge, Wideband oxygen O² sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, O² sensor weld-on bung, 4 BAR Map sensor, Solenoid w/bracket, Vacuum hose kit, Black/Silver bezel, Black/White faceplate, Serial program cable, & Installation manual. P/N: 3882
Installation of the SCG-1 is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products. Click here to find a dealer near you.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Innovate Motorsports SCG-1: Solenoid Controller (3882).
- AEM Analog Voltage Gauge
- AutoMeter Arctic White Gauges
- Grams Performance Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Innovate Motorsports LM-2 Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter
- AutoMeter Phantom Gauges
- AutoMeter GM Black Gauges
- AutoMeter Chevy Vintage Gauges
- AutoMeter Factory Match Chevy/GM Gauges
- HKS EVC VI
- AutoMeter Ford Racing Gauges