HKS EVC VI SALE
HKS celebrates the 20th Anniversary of the original Electronic Valve Controller (EVC) with an all-new EVC boost controller model. The original EVC released in 1987 was the first commercially available electronic boost controller, and revolutionized the aftermarket industry. HKS’ 20 years and five EVC generations of boost control knowledge has been harnessed into this all-new EVC.
The new HKS EVC has improved boost stability for maintaining pressure at high RPMs providing increased top-end power, and a new mapping feature allows boost pressure to be precisely tuned for throttle + RPM (or vehicle speed). The new EVCalso offers a selectable kPa or PSI unit of measure, and a unique warning feature where if over boosting occurs, boost pressure can be programmed to drop to a user preset level. The new target boost setting and volume knob with three button user interface makes setup and tuning intuitive and simple. The design of the new EVC features a sleek black case with a clear acrylic faceplate and a positive lit LCD display offering a sophisticated look.
High Boost Capability
- User inputs target boost level, and the EVC automatically adjusts pressure to reach desired level.
- If boost exceeds or does not achieve user’s target, boost pressure can be offset to reach desired level.
Map Correction Mode
- Boost pressure can be fine tuned for: Throttle Position, RPM, Vehicle Speed, Throttle Position RPM, or Throttle PositionVehicle Speed.
Dual Boost Mode Settings
- Separate A and B boost levels can be input independently from each other, and selected depending on driving conditions.
Scramble Boost Function
- When the scramble boost trigger is depressed a preset boost increase will occur for a predetermined time (0-60seconds).
- External Scramble Boost Trigger compatible.
Metric or SAE selectable monitoring
- Users can choose during initial setup metric (kPa) or SAE (PSI) boost pressure measurement for monitoring.
Warning Function with Boost Drop Feature
- A user preset warning level can be set where visual and audible alerts occur if the warning level is reached. Boost pressure can be preset to drop to a user defined level if pressure reaches warning level.
Analog and Digital Boost Monitoring
- Boost pressure can be displayed in both an analog bar graph format and a digital numerical value.
HKS EVC VI Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
HKS EVC VI Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing HKS EVC VI below.